Thursday, November 27, 2008

Training


















Back in 1982 my first foal was born and I named her JJ Cherokee Princess. I knew I had a long road ahead of me because I had never trained a horse before and she was a fireball. As the years went by Princess became 2 years old and ready to break. I did the best I could with her and she turned out to be a good riding horse.

Years later, I met a man who I learned alot about horses and an easy way to get them started from the ground up.

I still use the techniques he taught me and I have positive results with all the horses that I train.

I can give your horse a new attitude, and with most all the horses I train I can create a gentle, well mannered animal. Because each horse responds to training differently, the amount of time needed to fully trian the horse varies.

If anyone is interested in contacting me for training you can email me.


Click here to eMail me!